100 Level - No experience necessary
1. Use a voice memo app to capture sounds within the museum space and outside.
2. Mix the sounds to tell an audio story about a day in the life of the museum.
3. Upload your audio file or video to a site where you can grab a URL.
4. Optional: Share your recording on Instagram or Twitter and tag it with #allaccesschi and museum you visited.
5. Submit the URL for your file, making sure to name the museum you visited.
Having trouble figuring out how to get a voice memo app to work? Try using the regular camera with the lens covered by your finger so we can only hear the sounds. Upload your video to a YouTube account and share the URL.
What can you learn from just sounds? Here’s an example of a project focused only on sounds in nature.